Skip Nav

Contact Us

General product information, replacement parts, availability, and local pricing inquiries may be directed to your local K-Line dealer which can be found on our Dealer Locator Map. Enter your location information to reveal your local dealer's contact information.


If you have a parcel of land you would like to irrigate and want a K-Line or G-Set design, please submit your request through our Consultation Request Form.


All other general inquiries may be submitted through the email form, below.

Find A Dealer
Request a Consultation
Fill out the form below for General Inquiries